Saturday, November 18, 2006

Another shot from the roadside in Utah

The wind does wonderful things to the rocks in the West

Another shot from our car trip to Washington state. I like it so much I couldn't help adding it to the blog. One of my too few chances to capture nature's sculpture at its best.

I did very little Photoshop work here. Just sharpening and bringing out the sky. I need to figure out how to keep the sky from washing out during very sunny days!

The Lost Maples here in TX are turning. I want so badly to go there before the turning leaves are all done. I will post one of last year's shots later, but last year was too dry to get the best colors. It's truly amazing how colorful it is. If you'd like to see this year's colors, go to:

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/lost_maples/foliage.phtml

Hope you like it.

Mike


No comments: